I am getting low on birthday cards, so I knew I needed to do some serious mass production. Here's the trick for getting lots of card with minimal thinking:
1. Choose a piece of patterned paper and cut into 4.25 x 2" pieces.
2. Choose three colors of matching cardstock and cut into 4.25 x 3.5" pieces.
3. Punch the solid cardstock with scalloped circle.
4. Punch white cardstock with regular circle.
5. Stamp image of your choice, color, and embellish.
6. Assemble base, attach ribbon over the seam, and attach scallop.
7. Add eyelets.
Easy as pie, and this sketch works with a multitude of images and colors.