Monday, July 07, 2008

More Mass Production


So I had a meeting on Saturday in the next town over (I'd never been in that direction before). Coming home, I was sitting at a red light and to what did my wondering eyes should appear??? A HOBBY LOBBY! Only about 8 miles away. Oh, the sheer delight. Before I knew what was happening, I was in the parking lot and walking through the doors. (For those on the East Coast, well... think a cross between Michael's and Christmas Tree Shop... craft stuff PLUS the frames and decorations and party supplies, etc) I noticed a couple of pieces of beautiful patterned paper and decided they had to come home with me. So I made these using some of the Bitty Blossoms from TAC and of course my beloved scallop punch! It's hard to see, but I also used Crystal Stickles on the frosting to add a little sparkle.

No comments: