Monday, November 02, 2009

Cheers!


While cleaning out my craft room, I came across a roll of this ribbon and I realized it would look really cute with this CosmoBella Stamp. Then I decided to color her hair 'red' so that this card would 'count' for my first ever Copic Challenge Here's the link for more info: http://copiccreations.wordpress.com
I didn't have the red colors they had, so I had to make due with lipstick natural and some light browns for blending the auburn colors. Colors used for hair: E04, E31, E33, E00. Clothes: B21, B24, YG03, YG11, and RV14.

I Cuttlebugged the snowflake background. The snowflake is actually from Oriental Trading. Normally I don't like their stuff, but these are cute (with some Stickles, of course!)

2 comments:

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

What a cute card, Lanette, and your coloring is great. Cute ribbon, too. Thanks for joining our Copic Creations challenge. Hope you can join us again.

Judy McMullen said...

What a great card, Lanette! What a perfect image to go with that super ribbon!! Congrats on winning the Copic challenge!!!