Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Another Valentine


This is another FREE digital image (from Pinkpetticoat) that is absolutely adorable. It fits the bill for two challenges. The first one is #46 at Copic Color Challenge which involved the colors blue, pink, and green. I used R81, YG03, B21, and C1... no shading, actually, so it was a breeze to color. The second challenge is for #85 over at A Spoon Full of Sugar which involves hearts. I also used Sketch #249 from SplitCoastStampers for the layout. It never ceases to amaze me how so many crafters can take the same basic layout and make cards that are so different!

Of course I had to add Stickles and a flower! The patterned paper is from my stash, which I'm really trying to use up. I'm really pleased at how it came out and am pretty sure the recipient will like it, as well!

1 comment:

Karen said...

This is just gorgeous and what a lovely image which is coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us at both Copics Colour challenge and A Spoon Full of sugar (I am on the DT of both!)
Karen x