Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year's!


So, I was invited to an Open House tonight, but I decided that I just wanted to stay home, in my pajamas, and stamp. I made several cards that I can't post because they are for the TAC Demonstrator Contest due 2/1. So, as I was getting ready for bed I saw Shanie's suggestion for a Valentine Card in pink, lavender, and yellow... and decided that I'd stay up to midnight and make one more card.


This is what I came up with. It really DOES look better in person. Patterned paper is from DCWV "Nanas Attic" Stack from Joannes. Love it... it's got glitter on it everywhere! The tiny heart is from TACs "Mini Occasions" set.
So now I guess I will send it to Stephen, since I've been neglecting him (like the shoemaker's kids who don't have shoes, he's the cardmakers husband who doesn't get cards.)
Happy New Year!

No comments: