Friday, May 06, 2011

I made a card!


... for the first time in months! I've been crazy busy with all that an upcoming move entails. As excited as I am to get back to the east coast, this is going to be the hardest move so far. I'm leaving behind some wonderful friends who I will miss dearly. Several of them belong to my bookclub, so when I saw this set from My Favorite Things, I knew I had to have it! The paper was actually a steal from the new "Tuesday Morning" store that opened here... $1.99 for a pack of 25 and it's double-sided!

I do have a lot of projects to take with me to a 10-hour crafting day I'm going to tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have more to show you soon, including the monogrammed teacher gift sets that I'm making with the $1 Just Right set I found at the first yard sale of the season! :-)

No comments: