Saturday, May 28, 2011

Packing for the summer!

The movers will be here Wednesday. All of our stuff is going into storage, as we will be spending the summer living in hotels (and visiting family) until we can find and close on our first house! I have been busy preparing projects to keep me busy for the next few months... trying to get everything pre-cut and pre-stamped so I don't have to take a ton of stuff with me. I'll be finishing up Christmas Cards, trying some new sketches, and coloring a ton of images with my Copics that I can make into cards once we get settled.

The new catalogue from The Angel Company should be out sometime the end of June, so I'm getting excited about that. Last September, when I went to see Beth Moore, I felt really convicted that I needed to be using my cards to encourage others. I found it very interesting that Mischelle Smith, the founder of TAC, has also spoken of moving the company in that direction. As such, I can't wait to see the new sets. The "Final Farewell" list is extensive and they are all on sale. You can see them HERE if you're in the market for some real bargains.

And, just to pique your curiosity, I'll have a surprise to post on Monday!

No comments: