Saturday, April 01, 2006

Another PC Pro Swap

So it was announced a few weeks ago that another one of the PC Pro's would be hosting a swap (see previous drama about getting into Wendy Johnson's Swap). Today was the day it was going to be posted. So, after getting back from lunch out with my parents, I hopped on to see if I'd missed it. Nope! As a matter of fact, she had just listed it. So I joined. Yay!

Problem is... the theme of the swap is die-cuts and stamps. Now, the stamps I have no problem with, as you well know. However, I do not own a die-cut machine and have no desire to own one. Solution... I hopped on e-bay and found some die-cut file folders under the Buy It Now option. So, they are on their way and I already have something in mind for them. Can't wait to start playing.

On another note, I am going crazy with the card I posted yesterday. I have B (for both baby and birthday) and H (for home... several friends are moving) and am out of paper or I'd do more. May be just may be Michael's will have their patterned paper on sale soon and I can really stock up. 59 cents a sheet is much cheaper than at the LSS, but not real cheap when you need dozens of sheets!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of making a card for a wedding with W or M, have to think about that one.
jan