Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My new favorite set


Played around tonight with the Fanciful Flowers set I got... I was supposed to be doing my taxes, but who wants to do that???? (In fairness, they are all done. I did them by hand, I just need to input everything into the computer and e-file).

I am loving this set. So you're going to be seeing a lot of it for the next few days... I'm doing another TAC Spring Supplement Swap, so I've got to make cards for it and have them mailed by the 9th. Wish me luck!

I've been using purple a lot lately. I HATE PURPLE. Or, I used to, anyway. This card needs something, but I'm not sure what. I tried a ribbon but it didn't do the trick. I have to sleep on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe some glitter glue in the center of a brad might do the trick.