Thursday, June 08, 2006

Farewell, Yvonne!


Tomorrow is my mail-carrier's last day. So, I created this card to let her know she'll be missed. (She's VERY patient... I get TONS of mail because I'm hosting so many swaps... and I send out TONS of mail because I joined so many swaps!!!) This is a cute set from TAC. I think it was like $8 or something... I'm expecting it to be in the new catalogue. It's very similar to the "Let's Party" set from SU, but about 60% cheaper :-)

I bought a box of clear sheets used to make labels... then I typed up a bunch of cute sayings for cards and printed them out. The "Best of Cluck" is one of them. This is going to be SO MUCH EASIER than trying to print directly onto the paper.

The patterned paper is one of the new Basic Grey lines, and the stitching is just black marker. VERY simple card to make.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute! I just gave her good wishes and didn't make a card. Oh well!