Sunday, June 04, 2006

Get your hands on the new 06-07 TAC Catalogue and Idea Book!

I am so super excited about this new catalogue. TAC has announced that they are unveiling a new line of exclusive patterned papers, along with matching accessories. They have also started referring to the Catalogue as an "Idea Book" so I am hoping that means more samples!!! Of course, there's guaranteed to be nifty new stamp sets, as well. I expect to receive the catalogues I pre-ordered sometime around 6/21 or so, and I can begin shipping them to those outside of Annapolis immediately thereafter! If you would like to pre-order yours for immediate shipment, all you have to do is Paypal $10 to lanettelepper@yahoo.com. Included will be a coupon for $5 off your first order of $25 or $10 off your first order of $50... I really wish I could send you all free catalogues, but I took a HUGE hit last year having to pay for them PLUS pay postage to send them all out. So, I hope you understand.

Those of you here in Annapolis... I am going to be planning a workshop on the last Sunday of June. (I think it's the 25th?) and you will have the opportunity to get your catalogue then (or earlier, if I'll see you before that point!)

No comments: