Thursday, May 25, 2006

Folded ATCs



The only rule for this swap was that the ATCs had to be folded, which allows for a larger canvas to decorate. Since I wanted to be different, I decided to go with the Christmas Theme. I embossed the Gingerbread Man in white on brown paper. Then, I embossed him in white on green paper and cut out the bow, which I mounted on the original. I chalked his cheeks with red, and the paper is from The Christmas Stack. Love that stuff!

Not once, BUT TWICE, I toppled over the container of embossing powder. I said a very bad word the second time!!! And no matter how hard you try, it's impossible to get that powder off of the floor. It's stuck between the crevices, too, since the wood floors are old and separating!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute!! You need to do some more classes