Monday, March 27, 2006

THE Cow!!!!


So I finally got my hands on the dollar-cow stamp from Michael's. It's so ugly that it's cute, and I've seen some amazing cards with her (check out http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=807482 and also http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=811911). These are some cards I threw together tonight... I used up some of my scraps... they aren't the most beautiful I've ever made, but I think they are cute. Sentiment reads "Wishing you a Moo-y Christmas" and the inside says "... and an 'udder'-ly fantastic New Year!" Don't worry, they are for a swap, so you won't be getting them from the Lepper Colony next Christmas!!!

On another note, I got some absolutely GORGEOUS paper today at Michael's. I had no idea they were carrying Wild Asparagus! If you don't know what it is, google it. They are gorgeous patterned papers. But best of all, they are 2-sided, so you ALWAYS have the perfect solid shade to match. Stay tuned, because I am itching to 'play' with them!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you bought the cow stamp for Abbey
jan