Saturday, March 11, 2006

A Prototype


This is what I came up with tonight for the Swap that I'm doing with Wendy Johnson. Keep in mind I had a certain design I had to use (otherwise, I don't think I would have had the diagonal-stuff going on!). I Stickled her dress, but it doesn't photograph well. The Paisley paper was a find today at MICHAEL'S!!!!! They have totally revamped their paper-by-the-sheet, and I highly recommend checking it out. They are selling Basic Grey and Chatterbox and lots of other quality papers. I didn't see any of those cheesy designs that they've been stocking since the scrapbooking hobby became popular back in the 90's! I couldn't spend a lot of time looking because Stephen was in the car with the girls, but now I can't wait to go back. Best of all, I got my sheets for 1/2 off. Unfortunately, today was the last day of the sale or you bet your butt I'd be going back tomorrow!!! The purple paper was also purchased today... at Big Lots!

No comments: