Saturday, March 11, 2006

What's Black and White and Red All Over?


My newest creation, of course! This is what I came up with for a Black, Red, and White swap I joined. We could ONLY use those 3 colors. I was very much inspired by a card I received in a different swap done by T. Johnson. Infact, I basically copied everything she did EXCEPT I used different patterned paper AND I changed the sentiment. Hers read "Dance Yourself Silly". Well, I had seen an idea for Change of Address cards using "a dress" so I decided to go with it. The inside of the card says "Wishing you many happy memories in your new home."

The Stamp is from an inexpensive set called "Little Black Dress", the patterned paper is from The mini Stack, and I added red Stickles to the dress for extra sparkle. Very easy, except it takes time to cut out the dress.

No comments: