Sunday, March 19, 2006

Never too young!!!





Having been stuck at home all week while Stephen was doing stuff for the Robotics Competition the Academy was hosting, Abby and I took off this morning for a shopping run! My goal was to get her a 'craft box' so she can start 'playing' with Mommy. We started at the Dollar Tree, where she got some alphabet stickers, kiddie scissors, and her box. I got some no-name tape runners to use instead of the Tombow Monoadhesive which is costing me an arm and a leg. I hope they work!!! Then, we went to Michael's and got pink and black washable ink pads, along with several dollar stamps (including an Ice Cream Cone, a Cow, and Hearts, which are her very favorite right now!) and some glue sticks. I got a bunch of embellishments in the dollar bins (Basic Grey, K&Co, etc... things I'd never pay retail for!) $38 later we were on our way to Joann's and bought.... absolutely nothing!!!! When we got home, I discovered my daughter is a natural so of course I had to take pictures. Here they are!!! (Don't worry, I already promised Joanna she can have her very own craft box, too... as soon as she stops spitting up everywhere!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute. I love the handprint.

Chris

Anonymous said...

Abby is delightful
jan t